Resources and Services
Resources and services offered by the Saint Marys School of Nursing Alumni Association include unofficial copies of transcripts for students, a DVD of the school's history, and a copy of the school history book, "Sincere et Constanter."
School transcripts for Saint Marys School of Nursing alumni are available by submitting your request in writing or via email to:
Office of Student Financial Aid and Registrar
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Your request must include:
- Your current name and maiden name
- Year of graduation
- Number of transcripts needed
- Any forms that need to be completed as part of your request
- Address where the transcripts should be sent
- Date you need the transcripts
There is no fee for transcripts. Transcripts sent to individual alumni do not contain an official seal. Transcript requests are not accepted by telephone.