Expertise in every level of education
Education innovation services from Mayo Clinic include consulting, collaboration and professional development.
Whether you're developing a new program, expanding existing opportunities or honing the expertise of your organization's medical professionals, Mayo Clinic Education Solutions can help you build the education infrastructure and make the collaborative connections you need.
Explore our services
Education Solutions leverages Mayo Clinic's medical education and education operations expertise to help elevate your institution to the next level.
Education consulting services are available to help you:
- Develop new or improve existing programs, academic units or entire schools
- Prepare for accreditation and licensing
- Develop new or analyze existing curricula and learning designs
- Prepare for re-accreditation
- Become licensed in allied health programs
- Establish new or improve existing simulation-based education offerings
- Create unique programs of study in areas such as:
- Medical ethics
- Humanities in medicine
- Quality improvement
- Analyze your organization's strengths and weaknesses in medical education operational areas including:
- Education technology
- Medical libraries
- Student services
Analysis may include a visit to your institution, as appropriate.
Working with Education Solutions opens the door to Mayo Clinic's professional network, creating opportunities for you and your organization to develop personalized partnerships including:
- Academic affiliations
- Embedded programming
- Student and medical professional exchange programs
Mayo Clinic Education Solutions offers learning experiences for your organization's health care practitioners, leadership and management, providing access to leaders in the field to help expand and refine current knowledge. Professional development opportunities include:
- Medical, surgical and administrative themed conferences developed and taught by Mayo Clinic experts.
- Pre- and post-conference days customized to your audience.
- Courses featuring Mayo Clinic-tested approaches in:
- Medical ethics
- Diversity in higher medical education
- Health care management
- Access to Mayo Clinic Quality Academy comprehensive quality improvement curricula, including face-to-face or online modules and assessment. Curricula include basic to advanced levels and address all learners.
- Faculty development offerings focused on enhancing the skills and abilities of teachers who educate health care professionals.
- Personalized, one-on-one career development, including:
- Preceptorships for medical, surgical and administrative staff, offered on-site at Mayo Clinic
- Mentoring and coaching
- Review and evaluation at your organization
- Individualized clinical or administrative symposia on select topic(s) for designated providers, administrators or health care teams