One or two positions are available annually in the Cardiology, Advanced Adult Fellowship on a competitive basis with all other advanced cardiology fellowships.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must have successfully completed three years of cardiovascular training.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation by Aug. 31 of the year preceding the appointment date (approximately 10 months in advance).
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in September and October each year.