Page Content
Browse up a level:Residencies and Fellowships Navigation menu for the following sub-section:

Clinical Neurophysiology, Electroencephalography, Epilepsy Fellowship (Arizona)



To apply to the Clinical Neurophysiology, EEG, Epilepsy Fellowship Program, you must have completed an accredited residency program in neurology or physical medicine in the United States or Canada.

Applicants also must be qualified to take the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certifying Examination

Fellowship appointees are required to obtain and maintain an appropriate medical license while enrolled in the Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.

Also see