Page Content
Browse up a level:Residencies and Fellowships Navigation menu for the following sub-section:

Clinical Neurophysiology, Electroencephalography Fellowship (Minnesota)



To be eligible for the Clinical Neurophysiology Electroencephalography Fellowship, you must be enrolled in or have completed an accredited neurology residency in the U.S. or Canada.

Trainees who desire a two-year fellowship experience should apply for the one-year Epilepsy Fellowship in addition to the Clinical Neurophysiology Electroencephalography Fellowship.

You must have completed steps 1, 2 and 3 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination or parts 1 and 2 of the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC).

Also see general admissions requirements: