Verifications of Training
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science verifies information on residents and fellows, including training program(s) and enrollment dates, malpractice claims history, and stipends for incoming trainees.
Follow these instructions to request an official verification letter to confirm the completion of residency or fellowship training at Mayo Clinic:
Verification requests for training completed on or after Jan. 1, 2013
- Submit MedHub Resident/Fellow Verification Request.
- Complete all required fields.
- Include a scanned copy of a signed trainee authorization of release form (from originating institution).
- If professional liability information and claims history is required, indicate this need in the Additional Notes area at the bottom of the form.
You will receive an email from MedHub Notification (email@example.com) with a personalized link to access the verification letter.
Direct state medical licensure forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Verification requests for training completed prior to Jan. 1, 2013
Typical verification requests include:
- Verification of training
- Malpractice or claims history
- Stipend for incoming trainees
- State medical licensure forms
Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-538-0771 (fax).