There is one position available on a competitive basis each year in the Mechanical Circulatory Support and Cardiac Transplantation Fellowship.
Eligible applicants for the Mechanical Circulatory Support and Cardiac Transplantation Fellowship must have recently completed either the American Board of Thoracic Surgeryrequirements or an international equivalent.
Also see general admissions requirements: Admissions
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Nov. 1 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for an interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are usually conducted in the fall each year.