There is one position available on a competitive basis each year in the Mayo Clinic Neurosurgery Critical Care Enfolded Fellowship.
To apply to the Neurosurgery Critical Care Enfolded Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have passed all three steps of the United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Are eligible to obtain a Minnesota and/or Florida state medical license
- Have current enrollment in good standing within an ACGME-accredited U.S. neurosurgery residency program
- Have completed four years of ACGME-accredited neurosurgery training
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Dec. 1 the previous year.
|Capacity||Open||Open||Open||Opens Dec. 1 2023|
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal or virtual interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted October through March each year.