Digital Assessments and Exams
Maintain your course learning outcomes by delivering assessments and evaluations online through a variety of resources. Blackboard offers a variety of assessment tools so you can facilitate meaningful and memorable learning activities.
Use tests and surveys to measure student knowledge, gauge their progress, and gather information from learners.
- Create deploy and grade Blackboard tests
- Exam validation checklist
- Improve testing with item analysis
- Viewing the attempt statistics
Respondus 4.0 test authoring
Respondus 4.0 is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Blackboard.
Proctorio ensures total learning integrity of every assessment, every time. It uses facial and voice detection, lockdown browser, and disables right-click copy and paste and print. Proctorio is integrated into Blackboard.
- Proctorio faculty guide
- Proctorio student guide
- Proctorio best practices for faculty
- Proctorio best practices for students
Phone, faculty: 480-428-0692 or 866-948-2093
Phone, students: 480-428-4089 or 866-948-9248
Explore our resources to help you get started with creating assignments using Blackboard.
Rubrics can help ensure consistent and impartial grading and help learners focus on your expectations. Learn how to set up these scoring tools in Blackboard.
Surveys and evaluation
Learn how to navigate Blackboard’s grade center and implement ungraded surveys to gauge your learners’ progress.
- Blackboard grade center
- Blackboard course surveys
- Blackboard enterprise surveys
- General information for enterprise surveys
- Creating and designing enterprise surveys
- Review survey results
Instructional strategy and best practice
- I Kahoot and So Can YOU: An Online Tool for Assessing Learners' Understanding (video, externally supported)
- Writing Quality Multiple Choice Questions — Theories, Tips, and the Titanic (EP:10) (podcast)