Mayo Clinic Alumni Center is composed of six alumni associations for people who have:
- Completed medical or graduate school, a residency or fellowship, or allied health training at Mayo Clinic
- Served as Mayo faculty members
Mayo Clinic Alumni Center is physically located on the fifth floor of the Siebens Building on Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Made possible by more than $500,000 in gifts from generous alumni, the center provides gathering space for alumni and their visitors, as well as work space for alumni staff.
- Mayo Clinic Alumni Association
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences Alumni Association
- Methodist-Kahler School of Nursing Alumni Association
- Saint Marys School of Nursing Alumni Association
- Saint Marys School of Practical Nursing Alumni Association
- Alice Mayo Society
Contact us with any alumni-related questions. The center is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Mayo Clinic Alumni Center
Siebens Building, Fifth Floor
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905