Services and support groups
Mayo Clinic offers many services to assist residents, fellows, and their families during training. Many, but not all, of the services shown are available at Mayo's campuses in Arizona, Florida, and Minnesota.
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science Education Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. For questions or comments regarding diversity and inclusion within Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, contact the Office for Education Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at 507-266-2912.
- Mayo Fellows' Associations. These organizations are dedicated to maintaining excellence in residency and fellowship education, as well as encouraging closer social and professional relationships among members.
- Financial and insurance counseling. Advisers are available to help with personal financial questions.
- Employee Assistance Program. Professional, confidential assistance is provided to address professional or personal problems.
- Child care referral. Referrals to child care and preschool programs are available.
- Child illness care. Mayo Clinic provides help to care for your ill child.
- Activities programs. Special events and services are offered in four activity areas: social and family, culture, recreation, and education.
- Fitness centers. As a trainee at any of our Mayo Clinic campuses, you will have access to discounted membership fees to area gyms. There are also opportunities to sign up for fitness classes through the Mayo Clinic Well-Being program.
- Mayo Families' Connection (MFC). An organization of spouses and significant others of Mayo Clinic residents, fellows, graduate students, and Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine students. This organization provides a system of support and personal enrichment through informative programs, annual events, and a variety of special interest groups. Learn more about the Mayo Families' Connection.
- Accompanying Talent Resources. Mayo Clinic is committed to help your spouse and/or significant other find employment prior to your move. A web page has been created with career resources at Career Connect Resume | #WeAreMayoClinic. Resources to assist your spouse or significant other in their career journey include resume and cover letter writing and interview preparation.