The registrar’s office at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science supports learners, faculty, and schools by helping with all things related to academic records.
We are able to assist with:
- Education or training verification requests, including state medical licensure forms
- Loan deferment or forbearance forms for current learners
- Public service loan forgiveness for current and recently graduated learners
- Transcript request processing
All requests must be in writing accompanied by a signed release of information form.
Request your transcript
Alumni and current learners in Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine, and Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences may request a transcript online through the student portal.
- For more information on our grading and calendar system within each school, see the Transcript Key.
- If you don't know your username and password for the student portal, email the Education Technology Center or call 507-266-9087 from Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time.
Alumni and current learners in Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education may request a transcript by sending an email to MSGME@mayo.edu.
If you have a form that needs to be submitted with your transcript (SOPHAS, AMCAS, others), email it to email@example.com.