Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is committed to helping you take advantage of the full range of registrar services available.
The Registrar’s Office supports learners, faculty, and schools by helping with all things related to academic records.
We are able to assist with:
- Education or training verification requests, including state medical licensure forms
- Loan deferment or forbearance forms for current learners
- Public service loan forgiveness for current and recently graduated learners
- Transcript request processing
All requests must be in writing accompanied by a signed release of information form.
- Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
Request your transcript
To request your Mayo Clinic transcript, complete and submit the Mayo Clinic academic transcript request form.
Current learners in Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine, and Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences may request a transcript online through the student portal.