The Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences High School Health Care Boot Camp is an opportunity for high school students to participate in hands-on simulated activities and interact with allied health care professionals from Mayo Clinic. Students will have the opportunity to meet and speak with physicians and allied health staff from different departments within Mayo Clinic. Our goal is to generate an awareness and interest in the many allied health careers offerred here at Mayo Clinic, such as radiography, pharmacy technician, sonography, and many more.
The one-day program takes place twice a year (spring and fall) at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
- October 19, 2019 (Fall boot camp has been cancelled)
- We will have our spring 2020 boot camp with the students that registered for the fall 2019 event. The event will take place on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
The program schedule includes:
- Light snacks
- Networking lunch with other students and Mayo Clinic staff
- Connect with health sciences professionals
- Gain hands-on exposure to health sciences career opportunities
- Learn the academic paths for enrolling in accredited health sciences programs
- Meet current students
How to apply
Registration for the High School Health Care Boot Camp is now closed.
- Must be a current high school student
- Complete registration
As with all of our boot camps, registrations is first-come, first served. The cap is 50 students.
If you have any questions, please email us at FLAMSHSBootCamp@mayo.edu.