The Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences High School Health Care Boot Camp is an opportunity for high school students to participate in hands-on simulated activities and interact with health care professionals from Mayo Clinic to learn how health care teams work together to take care of patients. Students also have the opportunity to meet and speak with physicians and allied health staff from different departments within Mayo Clinic. Our goal is to generate an awareness and interest in the many careers in the health care field.
The one-day program takes place twice a year (spring and fall) at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
- October 19, 2019
The program schedule includes:
- Light snacks
- Networking lunch with other students and Mayo Clinic staff
- Connect with health sciences professionals
- Gain hands-on exposure to health sciences career opportunities
- Learn the academic paths for enrolling in accredited health sciences programs
- Meet current students
How to apply
Registration for the High School Health Care Boot Camp will open Aug. 12-19, 2019. Please register at this link.
- Must be a current high school student
- Complete registration at this link
As with all of our boot camps, registrations is first-come, first served. The cap is 40 students.
If you have any questions, please email us at FLAMSHSBootCamp@mayo.edu.