To be eligible for the Adult Upper Extremity Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, applicants must have:
- Passed all three steps of the United States Medical Licensing Examination
- The ability to obtain a Minnesota state medical license
- Successfully completed an accredited orthopedic surgery residency by the appointment date. Qualified accrediting bodies include:
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.