You may apply to the fellowship if you expect to complete an approved residency program in urology and meet eligibility requirements for a Minnesota medical license.

This includes qualified candidates who have completed their formal training in foreign countries, are certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, and are eligible for a Minnesota medical license, which requires a minimum of two years of accredited residency or fellowship training in the United States or Canada.

Also see general admissions requirements.

Academics ▸ Residencies and Fellowships ▸ Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery Fellowship (Minnesota) ▸ Admissions