Page Content
Browse up a level:Health Sciences Education Navigation menu for the following sub-section:

Audiology Externship (Minnesota)



To be eligible to apply for the Audiology Externship, applicants must have a master's degree in audiology and be enrolled in an accredited Doctor of Audiology program. Candidates must have completed the didactic portion of the degree before being admitted to the externship.

In addition, applicants must obtain a Minnesota doctoral externship temporary audiology license.

Non-U.S. citizen applicants

See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences non-U.S. citizen applicants policy.

More information

See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.