To be eligible for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Abdominal Organ Transplant Fellowship, you must have:
- Graduated from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program
- Graduated from an acute care specialty program (nurse practitioners only)
- National board certification
- A license in the state of Arizona or be eligible for a license
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration license or eligible for license
- Current Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certifications
Please note: Candidates who have not yet graduated may apply and be successfully appointed to the fellowship, provided they meet each prerequisite before the start of the fellowship.
Non-U.S. citizen applicants
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences non-U.S. citizen applicant's policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.