One student is accepted on a competitive basis each year to the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Abdominal Organ Transplant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona.
How to apply
The program begins in late September.
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by May 1 of the year in which you wish to begin the program.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you create an account in ApplyYourself, sign in and select Application for Admission (not Lite Application).
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- An official transcript of all college or university credits (transcripts must be received in the original sealed envelope from the school)
- Two letters of recommendation (letters may also be submitted as part of the online application, and letters completed offline must be received in a signed and sealed envelope)
- A current curriculum vitae
Send any required materials that are not submitted online directly to:Judy Cimochowski
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment complete a telephone or personal interview.