To be eligible to apply for the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Hematology Fellowship, you must meet the following requirements upon acceptance into the program:
- Graduated from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program, with a minimum of a master's degree
- A nurse practitioner or physician assistant license to practice in the state of Minnesota
- National board certification pending and licensure prior to start date
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration
Candidates are selected based on grades and work experiences, as well as volunteer experiences, leadership qualities, and representation of personal qualities and skills in a personal letter.
You must submit a copy of your curriculum vitae, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, three letters of recommendation, and a statement of intent describing your past experience and interest in hematology.
Non-U.S. citizen applicants
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences non-U.S. citizen applicants policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.