One candidate is accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Arizona.
How to apply
The program begins in September.
The application cycle will open Jan. 2, and close May 1. Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by May 1.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you create an account in ApplyYourself, sign in and select Application for Admission. Do not select Lite Application.
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- Official transcripts from your physician assistant school
- Two letters of recommendation, which may be submitted as part of the online application or, if completed offline, must be received by Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences in a signed, sealed envelope
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
Send any required materials that are not submitted online directly to:
- Judith (Judy) A. Cimochowski
- Education Coordinator
- Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment are invited for an in-person interview. Candidates may also receive a telephone interview at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Acceptance. Appointment letters are mailed in June. Your reply is expected within 10 days.