One position is available in the Advanced Head and Neck Microvascular and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Arizona on a competitive basis for one or two years of training.
To apply, you must have completed an Otolaryngology residency in the United States and be fully trained in both head and neck cancer surgery, and facial plastic surgery.You must be eligible for licensure in the state of Arizona.
How to apply
Please contact Evangelina Rangel, program coordinator, prior to accessing the online application system. Instructions will be given as to what documentation will be needed for review.
If an application is needed, you need to use the third-party application service, Recruit. No matching program services are used.
To apply, you'll complete the following steps:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis each year.