There is one position available on a competitive basis each year in the Advanced Radiation Oncology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Candidates for the Advanced Radiation Oncology Fellowship must have completed a radiation oncology residency. Generally, it's expected that this fellowship will occur immediately following successful completion of a residency in radiation oncology. However, other situations will be considered.
Also see general admissions requirements.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Aug. 31 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are typically conducted in September and October each year.