One or two positions are available in the Vascular Medicine Fellowship each year on a competitive basis with all other advanced cardiology fellowships.
To be eligible for the Vascular Medicine Fellowship, you must have successfully completed a three-year internal medicine program.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. All completed application applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted in September and October each year.