The Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, provides comprehensive training and support to develop physician leaders through many clinical, research, and educational experiences.
Our fellows thrive under the mentorship of international experts in an atmosphere that promotes scholarly activity, professional development, interdisciplinary collaboration, and a spirit of inquiry and creativity.
Unique program highlights include:
- Working in one of the largest critical care departments in the world, with:
- 100+ critical care-trained physicians
- 50+ critical care-trained anesthesiologists
- 11 sub-specialty ICUs
- 150+ ECMO runs
- 120+ heart and lung transplants
- Multiple rotation options at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida, Mayo Clinic in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, and the Maricopa Burn Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- More scheduling flexibility and fewer night shifts than almost any other program
- Incredible funding for every fellow to attend multiple medical conferences
- Numerous state parks and tons of outdoor activities just minutes from the hospital