One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Cytopathology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Our program has an unexpected extra position for the 2022-2023 academic year. Contact our Education Program Coordinator Travis Nelson at email@example.com for inquiries.
To be eligible for the Cytopathology Fellowship, applicants must have a medical degree with U.S. or Canadian specialty training in anatomic pathology.
Also see general admissions.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Aug. 15 two years prior.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your current program director (for a total of three recommendation letters). This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted between September and October each year.