Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, incorporates:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital — Rochester, with over 2,000 beds
- Over 2,000 staff physicians and scientists representing virtually all clinical specialties
- Level I Trauma Center
- Comprehensive outpatient medical complex
- Variety of research facilities
- Diverse full-service laboratories
- Several on-site pharmacies
Mayo Family Clinic Kasson, which is the home of the Family Medicine Residency, is a rural practice and houses the only physicians in the town of Kasson and in Dodge County, Minnesota.
The 16,000-square-foot facility has 43 fully equipped examination rooms and a complete office laboratory. Chest, extremity, and skull X-rays can be taken on-site by a full-time X-ray technician. There are three procedure rooms equipped for minor surgery and cast application. Mayo Family Clinic Kasson underwent a $5 million renovation and expansion that was completed in early 2016.
Both the Rochester campus of Mayo Clinic and Mayo Family Clinic Kasson utilize leading-edge technology and equipment. You learn to properly use this technology for the benefit of your patients. Your training emphasizes compassionate patient care using the most cost-effective means.