One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship.
The fellowship is open to individuals who wish to enter directly from residency, as well as those with post-residency experience. Applicants must have graduated from an ACGME-accredited obstetrics and gynecology program in the U.S.
Also see application materials for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
At this time, the Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship in Rochester, Minnesota, is not accepting applications for the 2025-2026 academic year.
You must apply through the AAGL for fellowship applicants.
- Visit the AAGL website and use the Fellowship Candidate Application.
- Appointments are made through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Candidates must register through the NRMP website.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, for an interview with the program director and selected faculty.
The decision to invite an applicant for a required interview will be based on the following combination of criteria:
- Letters of recommendation
- Research, leadership, and quality improvement experience
- Aspirations for a career in academic medicine
The interview process will consist of:
- Detailed review of the program
- Panel interviews with faculty and interview with program director