There are two positions available on a competitive basis each year in the Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
To be eligible for the Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship, you must have successfully completed a residency program in neurology.
Also see general admissions requirements: Admissions
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. The application deadline is Nov. 30 (19 months prior to the fellowship start date). Late applications may be considered in exceptional circumstances. Contact the program director for more information. The position is filled by April of the year preceding the appointment date.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- Three letters of recommendation from clinicians or mentors with firsthand knowledge of your professional qualifications must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. Each recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted throughout the year.