One to two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Neurosurgical Skull Base Oncology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
Applicants for the Neurosurgical Skull Base Oncology Fellowship shall be residents or postgraduates in good standing. Preference is given to those who have successfully passed the American Board of Neurological Surgery written examination and have demonstrated an academic interest in skull base surgery.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than 18 months preceding the program start date. We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 year and beyond.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are typically conducted between September and November each year. Interviews may take place at the national neurosurgical or skull base meetings.