There are two positions available on a competitive basis each year in the Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota.
To be eligible for the Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship, you must have completed an accredited anesthesiology residency program by your appointment date. Qualified accrediting bodies include:
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
Also see general admissions requirements.
How to apply
You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service, or complete the Common Application below. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than April 15 of the year preceding the program start date.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission, or complete the Common Application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section
- Complete the Recommendation Request section
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted March 1 through May 31 each year.