There are four positions available each year in the Vascular Surgery Advanced Aortic Fellowship. Each position is a three-month training experience.
Anticipated start dates for the positions are in January, April, July and October.
How to apply
Note: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than six months prior to the position start date.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to complete a phone interview with the program director and selected faculty.