Our 2020 application is now available. To access it, log in to the application website.
Each year, approximately 145 undergraduate students from around the U.S. come to Mayo Clinic's campus in Rochester, Minnesota, to work beside both young and established scientists on a broad range of biomedical research questions.
A select number of fellowships are also available at the Mayo Clinic campuses in Jacksonville, Florida, and Scottsdale, Arizona.
How to apply
The 2020 program will run from Tuesday, May 26 through Friday, July 31, 2020.
Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by Feb. 1.
- Online application. Complete the online application.
- Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- We prefer an official transcript, however, we will accept an unofficial transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from research mentors or undergraduate teachers.
- A one- to two-page description of your career goals, and the steps you have already taken to achieve those goals.