Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees
For the 2020-2021 course schedule, program tuition is $530 per credit. There are 34 credits in the program; therefore, the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program tuition is $18,020.
Additionally, an IT fee of $225 per semester ($450 total) is charged.
The estimated tuition and fees for the full program is $18,470. Students pay their tuition directly to Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences in two semester installments.
Other mandatory expenses
- $160 — Two textbooks (Note: All other textbooks are loaned. Students are also supplied with a laptop issued and supported by Mayo Clinic to utilize for the duration of the program)
- $100 — Navy blue scrubs (Note: White lab coats are provided and laundered)
- $100 — Clinical record-keeping system
Total estimated cost of attendance
- $18,470 — Tuition and fees
- $360 — Other mandatory expenses
- $18,830 — Total estimated cost of attendance*
*Program tuition rates, fees, and related expenses are subject to change. These estimated expenses represent a good faith effort to disclose the true costs of attendance.
Living expenses such as transportation, housing, and meals are not paid to the school. However, these expenses are considered for purposes of processing financial aid, where applicable.
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences offers financial incentives for students to participate in many of its health sciences training programs. Scholarships, grants, and low-interest loans may be available for those who demonstrate financial need.
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Registrar can provide more details about financial aid or incentives offered for the Nuclear Medicine Technology Program.
Withdrawal and tuition refund
See the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science withdrawal and tuition refund policy.