To be eligible for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Otolaryngology, you must have:
- Graduated from an accredited physician assistant program
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) certification
- Arizona state physician assistant license
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This fellowship does not grant advanced placement and does not accept transfer of credit hours.
Note: If you have not yet graduated from your physician assistant program or not yet met all of the prerequisites, you may still apply for the fellowship. But to be successfully appointed to the fellowship, you must have graduated and met all of the prerequisites before the start of the fellowship.
Candidates are selected based on grades, work and volunteer experiences, leadership qualities, and representation of individual qualities and skills.
Non-U.S. citizen applicants
See the Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences non-U.S. citizen applicant's policy.
See further Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences admissions policy information.