Two fellows are accepted on a competitive basis each year for the Physician Assistant Fellowship in Otolaryngology at Mayo Clinic's campus in Phoenix, Arizona.
How to apply
The program begins the last Tuesday in September and runs through the end of September the following year.
The application cycle opens Jan. 2 and closes May 31 of the year in which you wish to begin the program. Your application and all supporting documentation must be received by May 31.
- Online application. Complete the online Application for Admission. After you create an account in ApplyYourself, sign in and select Application for Admission. Do not select Lite Application.
Supporting documentation. Submit these materials:
- An official transcript from your physician assistant program
- Two letters of recommendation, which may be submitted as part of the online application or, if completed offline, must be received by Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences in a signed, sealed envelope
- Current curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
Send any required materials that are not submitted online directly to:Judy Cimochowski
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
13400 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
- Interviews. The selection committee carefully reviews each application. Individuals considered for an appointment will complete a telephone interview, personal interview, or both.
- Acceptance. Candidates selected for the fellowship will be contacted by phone, followed by an appointment letter. If you receive an appointment letter, your reply is expected within 10 days.