One position is available on a competitive basis each year in the Andrology Fellowship.
To be eligible for the Andrology Fellowship, you must expect to complete a residency program in urology and be eligible for a Minnesota medical license.
This includes qualified candidates from outside of the United States and Canada who meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated from an international medical school recognized by the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Meet all visa sponsorship requirements
- Are certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Are eligible for a Minnesota medical license, which requires a minimum of one year of accredited residency or fellowship training in the United States or Canada
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
Mayo's academic year begins July 1. Applications are accepted November through mid-January of the academic year preceding the program start date.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Interviews are conducted in the spring of each year prior to the appointment year and are offered to the applicants deemed most competitive.
Appointments are made by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.