Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Body Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida.
The Body Imaging Fellowship is open to physicians who have completed a radiology residency program and are board-eligible or board-certified in radiology.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo Clinic's academic year begins in July. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning Aug. 1 per the current SCARD/SAR fellowship application guidelines. For the academic year beginning July 2024, the application and all supporting documentation can be submitted from July 2022 through November 2022.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- One of your three original letters of recommendation to be from your radiology residency program director. These must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommenders will receive an email with a link to upload the letters.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
During the 2022 interview season, interviews will be conducted virtually. Interviews are conducted between Nov. 7, 2022, through Jan. 31, 2023.