Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Body Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida.
To be eligible for the Body Imaging Fellowship, you must have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited diagnostic radiology training program and be board-certified or board-eligible in diagnostic radiology at the start of the fellowship.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
This fellowship academic year begins on July 1. Our program adheres to the SCARD/SAR fellowship guidelines for application deadlines and interview periods for the academic year 2026-2027 (exact dates are not yet available). Occasionally, off cycle positions may be available for eligible individuals who have already completed their radiology residency; please contact the program coordinator for specific information.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- One of your three original letters of recommendation to be from your radiology residency program director. These must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommenders will receive an email with a link to upload the letters.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews will be conducted between January 8-11, 2024.