There is one position available in Mayo Clinic's Neuro physiology, EEG/Epilepsy Fellowship each year on a competitive basis.
To apply to the Clinical Neurophysiology, EEG, Epilepsy Fellowship Program, you must have completed an accredited residency program in neurology or physical medicine in the United States or Canada.
Applicants also must be qualified to take the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certifying Examination.
Fellowship appointees are required to obtain and maintain an appropriate medical license while enrolled in the Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to Apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than March 1 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director or the department chair. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Note: According to the ruling by the Immigration Service, international medical graduates with J-1 visas are permitted to complete only one year as a fellow in clinical neurophysiology, as CNP fellowships are accredited for one year by the ACGME.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Most interviews are conducted from December through March of each year.