The Clinician Investigator Training Program faculty is highly regarded internationally in basic clinical and translational research. Because of Mayo Clinic's significant emphasis on and expertise in basic research and implementing translational research, many outstanding staff members are available to serve as mentors and advisers during the program. You will have direct access to these individuals throughout your training.
Many members of Mayo's faculty are actively involved in established research activities, either as part of designated centers or independent laboratories. Examples of programmatic areas and centers include:
- Center for Regenerative Medicine
- Center for Individualized Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Center for the Science of Health Care Delivery
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
- Molecular medicine
- Robert and Arlene Kogod Center for Aging
Discovery's Edge and Mayo Clinic's Center for Individualized Medicine highlight the Clinician Investigator Training Program.
- The Clinician Investigator: Translating Science into Better Care
- Clinician Investigators Find Their Voices in Translational Research