To be eligible for the Epilepsy Fellowship, you must be enrolled in or have completed an accredited adult or child neurology residency in the U.S. or Canada.

Trainees who desire a two-year fellowship experience should apply for the one-year Clinical Neurophysiology Electroencephalography Fellowship in addition to the Epilepsy Fellowship.

You must have completed steps 1, 2 and 3 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination or parts 1 and 2 of the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC).

Also see general admissions requirements:

Academics ▸ Residencies and Fellowships ▸ Epilepsy Fellowship (Minnesota) ▸ Admissions