One position is available for Mayo Clinic's Hospital Medicine Fellowship in Jacksonville, Florida, for 2024.
To be eligible for the Hospital Medicine Fellowship, applicants must have completed (or be in the last year of) an internal or family medicine residency by the date of fellowship appointment. Applicants also must be qualified to take the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Board of Family Medicine certifying examination.
Also see general admissions requirements.
Note: J1 visas are not supported for this fellowship. See the Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) homepage for alternative options. Admissions requirements are subject to program-specific board, state licensing, and ECFMG guidelines.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo Clinic's academic year begins in July. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in August.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director or the department chair. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted each year beginning in August.