There is one position available in the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale's Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Program each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
Prior to completing an application, ensure you are eligible to apply by emailing our program coordinator Channing Dallstream at email@example.com.
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Sept. 30 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director or department chair. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Most interviews are conducted from September through mid-January each year.