There is one position available in the Mayo Clinic's Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurology Fellowship program each year on a competitive basis.
To be eligible, you must have successfully completed an accredited residency program in neurology.
Applicants also must be qualified to take the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certifying Examination.
Also see the general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than Sept. 30 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director or department chair. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. The recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Most interviews are conducted from September through mid-January each year.