Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Florida.
The Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship is open to physicians who have completed a radiology residency program and are board-eligible or board-certified in radiology.
Also see general admissions requirements for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service.
For the academic year beginning July 1, 2023, applications can be submitted beginning Aug. 1, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in August, so early applications are encouraged.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission.
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials.
- Appointments are made through the Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Match, included under the Radiology Match, which is sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). You must register for the match in addition to applying through Recruit. Additional fellowship match information on the newly established Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Match can be found on the Society of Skeletal Radiology website.
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable).
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable).
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Per the Society of Skeletal Radiology, the interview season for a July 1, 2023 appointment will begin on Nov. 1, 2021. We anticipate interviews to begin in early November 2021 into January 2022.