One position is available each year in the Neuroanesthesiology Fellowship.
To be considered for the Neuroanesthesiology Fellowship program, you must have completed a training program in general anesthesiology by the commencement of this fellowship training program.
You must have completed all necessary qualifying and licensure exams as appropriate for your training program in your country in general anesthesiology.
For non-U.S. citizen candidates, you must complete the necessary requirements in order to obtain a United States Visa.
Also see general admissions requirements.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than July 31 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted July through September each year.