There is one position available in Mayo Clinic's Neuromuscular Disorders (Peripheral Nerve Disorders) Fellowship Program each year on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than nine to 12 months before the program begins.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
In addition to the standard application materials required by Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, this program requires:
- Two letters of recommendation from clinicians or mentors with first-hand knowledge of your professional qualifications. This must be completed in the Recommendation Request section. Each recommender will receive an email with a link to upload a letter.
- A personal statement describing why you want to complete a peripheral nerve disorders fellowship
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Most interviews are conducted from October through mid-January each year.