During the 12-month Nuclear Radiology Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, you will receive advanced training in all aspects of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging in both outpatient and inpatient settings, as well as radionuclide therapy. This program is designed to provide you with clinical and academic subspecialty training while you work closely with experts in the nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology, oncology, and other medical specialties.
Unique highlights of the program include:
- Learning from world-class Mayo Clinic radiologists
- Participating in nuclear-aided procedures and radionuclide therapy of diseases at a subspecialty level
- Fostering appropriate and effective consultation with clinical colleagues
- Excellent research and teaching opportunities
- Preparation to bring nuclear medicine and molecular imaging expertise to either an academic or subspecialized private practice