Two positions are available on a competitive basis each year in the Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship at Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
To be eligible for the Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship, you must have successfully completed four years of residency training at Mayo Clinic or another accredited academic medical center.
Also see application materials for Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education.
How to apply
Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education does not process printed applications to this program. You must apply through Recruit, a third-party application service. No matching program services are used.
Mayo's academic year begins in July. You must submit a completed application form and all required documentation no later than May 1 the previous year.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Create an account to begin the online Application for Admission
- All applications to Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education programs must include these application materials
- After submission, view the required Supplemental Items and Documents
- Upload each required item in the Supplemental Items section (if applicable)
- Complete the Recommendation Request section (if applicable)
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Mayo Clinic for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted March 1 through May 31 each year.