March 4, 2022
Throughout 2021, growth was the name of the game for Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences in Arizona. Emphasis this past year has been on developing new programs, residencies, and fellowships to help develop the workforce of the future.
Programs developed and/or launched at Mayo Clinic's Arizona campus in 2021 included the following:
- Registered Nurse Case Manager Fellowship in collaboration with local affiliate Gateway Community College
- Two new pharmacy residencies:
- Four new fellowships
- Expansion of certain programs:
- Physician Assistant Fellowship, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant to include a Cardiothoracic Surgical track
- Rochester-based Pharmacy Technician Program to Arizona
Programs within Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences at the Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona, campus are expected to continue to grow and expand throughout 2022 to support the future of the healthcare workforce in Arizona.