Imaging Programs Open House
Students, parents, and advisers are invited to learn about careers in medical imaging at our virtual informational opportunities.
Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences offers medical imaging training in these areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Program (Minnesota)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Program (Minnesota)
- Radiography Program (Minnesota)
- Sonography Program (Florida and Minnesota)
Live medical imaging student Q&A sessions
Want to know what it is like to be a student in one of our imaging programs? Come talk to current students about their program, student life, and any other questions you may have!
Dates and times:
- Sonography - Monday, Oct. 11, 6-6:30 p.m.
- Radiography - Tuesday, Oct. 12, 6-6:30 p.m.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology - Wednesday, Oct. 13, 6-6:30 p.m.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Thursday, Oct. 14, 6-6:30 p.m.
Please make sure to register for the event.
Learn more about radiology
Radiology is a medical specialty that uses medical imaging techniques to diagnose and treat diseases. Careers in radiology require independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative to obtain diagnostic images in a professional atmosphere that emphasizes patient care.
As a student at Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, you are positioned at the heart of our premier patient care and cutting-edge research in the fields of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, radiography, and sonography.