The one-year Breast Imaging Fellowship at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida, provides an exceptional and multidisciplinary experience to prepare you for a successful career in private or academic practice. Our comprehensive multidisciplinary approach provides training in the fundamentals of breast imaging as well as breast interventions and advanced breast imaging and provides opportunities for a complete experience with the inclusion of curriculum time with non-radiologists such as surgeons and pathologists.
Program highlights include:
- A personalized approach to breast imaging education with only one fellow per year
- A high faculty ratio of 7:1
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities
- A comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach with individualized medicine
- ACR breast imaging center of excellence
- Paid attendance to one CME meeting